Last update May 13, 2018. Replaces all previous versions.
- Authenticate and identify the users of our websites so that we can provide the services they request.
- Keep track of the information that users provide us; For example, store items in a shopping cart while browsing Inventiva Creative Studio ™.
- Provide the Inventiva Creative Studio ™ websites that you use.
- Remember the preferences of the users or the point at which an Inventiva Creative Studio ™ website was abandoned.
- Measure the use of Inventiva Creative Studio ™ websites, so that we can improve them, adapt them to the topics that are most likely to interest you, and conduct market research.
- Know the topics that are most likely to interest you so that we can present you with more relevant Inventiva Creative Studio ™ ads and content on non-Inventiva creative studio ™ websites.
- Run the Inventiva Creative Studio ™ Experience Cloud solutions that help our business customers customize and improve the performance of their websites, applications and marketing messages.
Technologies similar to Cookies
In technical terms, cookies are called “HTTP cookies”. There are other technologies that can be used for similar purposes, such as HTML5 local storage and shared local objects (LSO). LSOs are used by the authors of the files read by Inventiva Creative Studio ™ and the websites that host these files. We may use local storage of HTML5, LSO and similar technologies to authenticate you, tracking the information you have provided and remembering your preferences. When you use an off-line Inventiva Creative Studio ™ website, we can store information related to the way you used that website on your device and transfer it to our servers the next time you connect online to our service.
Web Beacons and Embedded Scripts
Web beacons and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use on our websites, as well as in some of our emails and advertisements.
Web beacons (or “tags”) are snippets of programming code that are included in web pages, emails and advertisements to inform Inventiva Creative Studio ™ (or the companies that help us conduct our operations) that such web pages, emails electronic or announcements have been viewed or clicked on.